[Edling] Exploring World Language Classes with Educational Technology

Francis M. Hult via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Fri Aug 20 11:24:42 UTC 2021

EdTech

Exploring World Language Classes with Educational Technology

Rachelle Dené Poth brings educational technology into all of her classes. A
teacher at Riverview Junior-Senior High School in Pennsylvania, Poth
focuses on digital citizenship, artificial intelligence, and augmented and
virtual reality with her STEAM students, but she also incorporates the
technology into her other classes.

“I do a lot of those same things in my Spanish classes as well because I
love all the possibilities that are out there,” says Poth, one of EdTech’s
2021 K–12 IT influencers. “My students were seeing some of the augmented
and virtual reality, and they’re like ‘Why can’t we do that in Spanish?’”

Full story:
https://edtechmagazine.com/k12/article/2021/08/exploring-world-language-classes-educational-technology