[Edling] Online Event | 22 July | Parents and Educators Advancing Equitable Global Learning for All

Francis M. Hult via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Sat Jul 3 14:21:16 UTC 2021

 The Joint National Committee for Languages Presents

Partnering for Progress: Parents and Educators Advancing Equitable Global
Learning for All

July 22, 4:00 PM EDT
Zoom

Language learning must be a central part of program models that create
global citizens. In this conversation, parents, educators, and
administrators will discuss the ways we can best engage young learners in
language learning that helps yield global perspective. It is only through
this type of stakeholder collaboration that we will be able to build our
leaders of tomorrow.

More information and registration:
https://www.languagepolicy.org/events-1/partnering-for-progress-parents-and-educators-advancing-equitable-global-learning-for-all