[Edling] English-Spanish bilingual respondents for moral decision making study

Driver, Meagan via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Tue Jun 8 19:37:15 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

I am conducting a study on moral decision making with English-Spanish bilinguals, and I would be very grateful if you could share the link to the study survey with any friends, family, students, and other colleagues who might qualify (and participate if you qualify!). I am looking for English-Spanish bilinguals/multilinguals (age 18+), with advanced proficiency in both languages, to respond to a questionnaire where they will make decisions in response to moral dilemmas. The survey should take approximately 20 minutes. Please share with anyone you know ¡y mil gracias de antemano!

https://msu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cuQ64f7mBYtkL1s

Best,
Meagan

Meagan Y. Driver, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor | she/her/ella
Department of Romance and Classical Studies
Second Language Studies Program
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI
48824​