[Edling] Queen's University Belfast Research Seminar: " L2 writing methodological innovation: Acknowledging shortfalls and taking risks"

aisling oboyle via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Wed Nov 10 17:34:40 UTC 2021

Greetings from the Centre for Language Education Research, Queen's University Belfast!

Centre for Language Education Research | Queen's University Belfast (qub.ac.uk)<https://www.qub.ac.uk/research-centres/CentreforLanguageEducationResearch/>

Please see details below on our upcoming online research seminar. We look forward to your participation and please feel free to share this info.

Centre for Language Education Research

Queen’s University Belfast

Seminar Series

" L2 writing methodological innovation: Acknowledging shortfalls and taking risks"

Speaker: Associate Professor Jim McKinley