[Edling] CFP - Symposium on World Language Education (SOWLE) 2022

Francis M. Hult via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Mon Nov 15 00:05:17 UTC 2021

Greetings!

The Committee for the Symposium on World Language Education (SOWLE)
cordially invites you to submit your proposal for SOWLE 2022. This year's
theme is "Promoting Equity and Leadership in the Language Classroom".

The conference will be held entirely online on two Saturdays in February:
the 5th and the 12th.

We hope to present a wide range of panels and discussions and would be
honored to have you submit a proposal for the committee’s review. Please
see the attached form for further details and proposal submission
instructions. You are encouraged to share this email and attachment if you
know someone who would be interested in submitting a proposal.

We look forward to reviewing your submissions. If you have any questions,
please send them to contact.sowle at gmail.com.

Best,

The SOWLE 2022 Committee
Jada Downing, Justin Huang, Katie Klein, Gabby O'Connor, and Jooeun Kim
Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
Graduate School of Translation, Interpretation, and Language Education
(GSTILE)