[Edling] article on sociolinguistics and global citizenship

Katie Stoy via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Fri Oct 15 14:42:11 UTC 2021

Hello Dr. Shapiro,

  I'm actually working on a presentation on global citizenship for my
Intercultural Communication class - it's a topic close to my heart as my
husband and daughter are both dual citizens, and I'm what some people call
a "third-culture kid" or "global nomad" myself.

  Unfortunately, my library does not have access to the journal, so I would
really appreciate it if you could send me a  PDF of your article!

  Also, our department is working on a podcast series - is there any chance
you might be interested in participating in an interview? Our focus this
term is on teaching college writing to students with diverse backgrounds.

  Thank you!

  Katie Stoy (she/her)
  Graduate Student in TESOL/Linguistics
  San José State University