[Edling] "Language Gap" book announcement

Johnson, Eric Joseph via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Wed Sep 1 19:26:42 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Please see the attached flyer with a discount code for our newly released book on the "language gap" concept.  Our discussion of the "language gap" was written with a broad audience in mind in hopes of inviting a variety of voices into a critical discussion over this pervasive concept.  Please forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks!

Eric & David

[cid:8cb5d39e-fcf0-45b3-aace-ec89445453a7]

Eric J. Johnson, Ph.D.  (él/he)
Professor of Bilingual Education
Washington State University Tri-Cities
College of Education
2710 Crimson Way
Office 207W
Richland, WA 99354
(509) 372-7304
e.johnson at wsu.edu
education.wsu.edu/ejj/

The WSU Tri-Cities Campus is located on the shared traditional homelands of the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation and the Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation.

WSU Statewide Acknowledgement of America's First Peoples:  https://strategicplan.wsu.edu/acknowledgement-of-americas-first-peoples-4/