[Edling] Online Event - 24 Sep | Does multilingualism need a history? | Aneta Pavlenko

Francis M. Hult via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Thu Sep 16 16:13:59 UTC 2021

It looks like they will be posting the meeting link information on their
website shortly before the event.

Francis

--
*Francis M. Hult, PhD, FRGS* | Professor
Department of Education

Editor, Educational Linguistics Book Series
<https://www.springer.com/series/5894>
Co-Editor, Contributions to the Sociology of Language Book Series
<https://www.degruyter.com/view/serial/16644>

Web Profile <https://education.umbc.edu/faculty-list/francis-m-hult/> |
Academia.edu <http://umbc.academia.edu/FrancisMHult> | Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=2x7pOMwAAAAJ&h> | TESOL at UMBC