[Edling] Online seminar invite: Wed 19 Jan, 15:00 EET, 'Teaching "Danish sexual morals": Issues of gender and sexuality in civic education for asylum seekers' (Kristine Køhler Mortensen, University of Gothenburg)

Bessie Dendrinos vdendrin at enl.uoa.gr
Thu Jan 13 11:08:20 UTC 2022

Sounds very interesting, but I just wanted to say that the University of Gothenburg is in Sweden -- not Denmark!

Bessie Dendrinos, Professor Emeritus National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, | http:/ /scholar.uoa.gr/vdendrin | +30 6944 905954 & +30 210 7214978 | ECSPM President  http://ecspm.org

On 13/1/22, 12:50, "Edling on behalf of Dave Sayers via Edling" <edling-bounces at lists.mail.umbc.edu on behalf of edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu> wrote:

    We are delighted to announce the next speaker in the 2021-22 seminar series, open to all.

    Kristine Køhler Mortensen (University of Gothenburg, Denmark) will give a talk titled

    "Teaching “Danish sexual morals”: Issues of gender and sexuality in civic education

    for asylum seekers".

    The abstract and other details are on our seminar series website:

    https://r.jyu.fi/englishseminars. You can register there, and see the slides and

    videos of our previous talk (last year's are linked there as well). You can also see

    details of our upcoming speakers.

    If you can't make it for the live seminar, sign up anyway and I'll get back in touch

    afterwards with details of the video recording.

    Please share this message with anyone who may be interested, and please also retweet

    here: https://twitter.com/DaveJSayers/status/1481229968529104898

    All the best,

    Dave

    Dr. Dave Sayers, ORCID no. 0000-0003-1124-7132

    Senior Lecturer, Dept Language & Communication Studies, Uni. of Jyväskylä, Finland |

    www.jyu.fi

    Chair, EU COST Action CA19102 'Language in the Human-Machine Era' | www.lithme.eu

    Communications Secretary, BAAL Language Policy group | www.langpol.ac.uk

    dave.sayers at cantab.net | https://jyu.academia.edu/DaveSayers