[Edling] Your Help Seeking Research Participants - Learning English in Gaming Communities

Rida Neuhoff via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Fri Jan 14 19:24:36 UTC 2022

Hello, my name is Rida. I am currently working on my thesis as a master’s
student, studying to teach English to non-native speakers and need some
help!

My study looks at English learners’ participation in an online
English-speaking community. I am looking for learners of English who are
involved in an online community dedicated to one specific game (one
example: a Facebook group that only discusses the game The Sims 4). If you
would like to know more, you can visit:
https://wtcinonlinecommunities.weebly.com/.

To sign up to be a part of my study, you can email me at rneuhof1 at umbc.edu or
you can visit: https://wtcinonlinecommunities.weebly.com/sign-up.html

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my message.

Rida