[Edling] Fwd: Journal, Language Policy: Call for Book Reviews

Maira Klyshbekova via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Fri May 6 15:37:01 UTC 2022

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. Could I ask if the book reviewers are
still needed? I would love to review one of the books that are on the
following list:

Zein, S. (2020). *Language Policy in Superdiverse Indonesia*. Taylor &
Francis.
Moulaye Ahmed, E. H. (2020). Language policy and identity in Mauritania:
Multilingual and multicultural tensions. Rowman & Littlefield.
Yohannes, M. A. G. (ed.). (2021). Language policy in Ethiopia: The
interplay between policy and practice in Tigray regional state. Springer

Please let me know. Thank you.

--
Maira Klyshbekova

PhD Candidate