[Edling] IJSL Special issue - A tribute to Nancy Hornberger

Jessie Curtis via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Fri Apr 14 18:30:13 UTC 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this!  And what a lovely tribute to Nancy Hornberger.  Thank you, too, for bringing the articles to those without institutional access.

Congratulations,
Jess

Jessie H. Curtis, Ph.D.

Part Time Faculty

Rutgers English Language Institute

School of Arts & Sciences, Rutgers New Brunswick
Past Chair, TESOL Research Professional Council<https://www.tesol.org/advance-the-field/research>

Read my work here https://rutgers.academia.edu/JCurtis, and on Research Gate, and here, Preparing Teachers to Work with Multilingual Learners<https://www.multilingual-matters.com/page/detail/Preparing-Teachers-to-Work-with-Multilingual-Learners/?k=9781788926096>

[cid:27eb21bf-93d9-4f0e-a65c-a54ade29df05]