[Edling] JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Full-time Assistant or Associate Professor of Multilingual Education

Bridget Goodman via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Wed Feb 15 15:21:06 UTC 2023

If you are interested in a research-intensive, languaging-rich environment, this position may be for you. Details are in the link below, but feel free to email me directly with questions as well at the email address below.
Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Multilingual Education

|  |  |

|  |  |

|  |  Bridget Goodman | Associate Professor  | Nazarbayev University | Graduate School of Education  | Phone: +7 (702) 181-02-64 | Email: bridget.goodman at nu.edu.kz |  Website | Address: 53 Kabanbay Batyr Avenue, Nur-Sultan city, 010000 Kazakhstan
| Office:  Block C3, room 5031
Follow NU:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message and all attached files are intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information protected by law, and any confidential information. If this e-mail message was sent to the wrong person we warn that any unauthorized use of this e-mail message and attached files is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies of the original message from your computer. |