[Edling] Remote University teacher

mostari hind via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Wed Jun 14 18:05:11 UTC 2023

Dear David, ,
It is not a matter of racism at all, I have been granted many times from western universities but when it comes to university names, the African ones sound less interesting in matter of place of graduation !I am looking for a position of remote teacher and I could not find though lots are posted daily online because I am located in Algeria, why do they look for your location, since it is online ?  what to do ?
Best,your sist AmelAlgeria