[Edling] Remote University teacher

Mukul Saxena via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Fri Jun 16 07:36:58 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Many countries in Asia are internationalising their universities and
pumping in money into research and teaching, whereas in the West the
pressure is generally on the academics to generate money for the
universities. Therefore, as an academic one gets more space for doing
research and teaching there. The funding for research is even more if one
does internationally collaborative research. Also, the salaries are very
competitive.

Mukul