[Edling] Remote University teacher

Myrna Goldstein via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Sat Jun 17 08:43:25 UTC 2023

TESOL is an international community and platform for you to join and
propose a  presentation at the annual conference each year.  Proposals are
screened and chosen.  You do not become "a TESOL teacher" as if you were
employed by TESOL. It is a way to become known internationally.

AAAL
Electronic Village

are two other platforms.

AAAL & TESOL are teacher and research associations / communities.

You can find both online as well as TESOL.

Apologies for not explaining this.

Myrna