[Edling] New-Edited Volume:(Re)imagining Translanguaging Pedagogies through Teacher–Researcher Collaboration

Leah Carey via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Wed Jun 21 20:41:25 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

My colleague Dr. Zhongfeng Tian (Rutgers University-Newark) and I are excited to announce the release of our edited volume "(Re)imagining Translanguaging Pedagogies through Teacher–Researcher Collaboration"  through Multilingual Matters.

Link to book<https://www.multilingual-matters.com/page/detail/?k=9781800413177>

Discount code available through 6/30 if purchased at Multilingual Matters:  use the code RTPTRC50 at the checkout to get 50% off the list price.

We also have a blog post with more details about the "behind the scenes" of this volume: Teacher–Researcher Collaboration as a Pathway for Sustaining Translanguaging Pedagogies in K-12 Classrooms<https://wp.me/pYh8t-2ml>

Take good care,

Leah

Leah Shepard-Carey, Ph.D.
she/her (what is this?)<https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen>
Assistant Professor of Teaching and Learning-Graduate Studies
School of Education, Drake University
Office: Collier-Scripps 121
Email: leah.carey at drake.edu

[New!]: Reimagining Translanguaging Pedagogies Through Teacher-Researcher Collaboration<https://www.multilingual-matters.com/page/detail/?K=9781800413160>