[Edling] free access (thru Sept) to JSLW issue on CLA

Shapiro, Shawna via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Mon Jun 26 13:20:58 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that the special issue of JSLW on “Critical Language Awareness as a Lens for Looking Backward, Outward, and Forward in L2 Writing,” which I co-edited with Rebecca Lorimer Leonard, has been made open access through September. 😊
https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/journal-of-second-language-writing/special-issue/10FBVS068G6

It’s a great collection of articles from a range of educational contexts!

Thanks,
-Shawna