[Edling] [EXT] #WomenWeRead - Women's History Month 2023

Katherine Guertler via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Fri Mar 10 08:25:36 UTC 2023

** apologies for cross-posting **

Dear Colleagues,

We are working on a study of the use of video material in English for Specific Purposes courses. As a portion of the study, we are very interested in obtaining feedback from ESP instructors in the field. We would therefore be extremely grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete a short survey on the topic of videos in ESP:

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/7225470/Instructors-Feedback-on-Videos

It should take less than ten minutes and participation is anonymous.

Thank you for considering our request.

Regards,

Katherine Guertler, OTH Regensburg

Eric Koenig, TH Nuremberg

Jolana Tluková, VUT Brno

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Prof. Dr. Katherine Gürtler
Dekanin // Dean
Fakultät Angewandte Natur- und Kulturwissenschaften // Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences and Cultural Studies

OTH Regensburg
Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg
Galgenbergstr. 30
93053 Regensburg

Dekanat T 127 / Tel.: +49 941 943-1262
Büro D 205 / Tel.: +49 941 943-1324