[Edling] Fwd: Fwd:[Advisory Position] Seeking a sociolinguist for a NLP system called “Bezoku”

Dave Sayers via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Tue Nov 28 07:26:40 UTC 2023

Calling all women sociolinguists in the southern US.....!

(I have no idea at all about this company, so I can't vouch for them, but might be
worth a look.)

Good luck to anyone who applies!

All the best,
Dave

Dr. Dave Sayers, ORCID no. 0000-0003-1124-7132
Senior Lecturer & Docent, Dept Language & Communication Studies, U. Jyväskylä, Finland |www.jyu.fi
Chair, EU COST Action CA19102 'Language in the Human-Machine Era' |www.lithme.eu
Founder & Moderator, TeachLing |https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/teachling
dave.sayers at cantab.net  |https://jyu.academia.edu/DaveSayers