[Edling] SUNY University at Buffalo - GA line in Bilingual Ed

Jourdian Godley via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Thu Apr 18 14:37:24 UTC 2024

HI Erin

Thank you very much for the note. LSA has a job board on our site where universities seeking to hire can post their positions for our members to view. You can take a look at our job board here<https://www.lsadc.org/jobs_search.asp>

Please let me know if you have any questions

Regards

Jourdian Godley

Business & Administrative Assistant

Linguistic Society of America

522 21st Street, NW, Suite 120

Washington, D.C. 20006

202-835-1714; Fax: 202-835-1717

www.linguisticsociety.org<http://www.linguisticsociety.org/>

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.