[Edling] How to participate in international conferences for free , any sites ?

mostari hind via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Sat Apr 27 11:40:51 UTC 2024

Dear All,
I am researcher in linguistics and language dynamics , full professor in linguistics with considerable background in applied linguistics too .I very often face the problem of how to pay the conference fees , even when I present online .Exceptionnally , last year and due to the quality of my paper , the conference organizers agreed to pay my registartioon charges in order to present my communication virtually .
So , I have two questions to you, dear lists members :
1. Do you know some names  of conferences that do not charge scholars from the 3rd world.2. Do you know some academic organizations and institutions that may offer grants or fellowship to scholars in Arabic linguistics ?
Best , Prof  Mostari Algeria