[Edling] SciTube Video - Wright, Chan & Boun - How Multilingual Education Helped Cambodia Boost Indigenous Student Enrolment

Wright, Wayne E via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Sun Jan 14 22:52:32 UTC 2024

HI Ylva,

The link to the full article is provided at the end of the video, but its not clickable.

The link is provided on the SciTube page for the video in the top right corner under “Original Article Reference” --- https://scitube.io/how-multilingual-education-helped-cambodia-boost-indigenous-student-enrolment/

But here’s the direct link to the article in Education Linguistics, which is available Open Access:
https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/eduling-2022-0002/html

Thanks for your interest!

Best,

Wayne

--
Wayne E. Wright, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Research, Graduate Programs, and Faculty Development

The College of Education acknowledges that Purdue University is located in the traditional homelands of the Woodland People. We honor and appreciate these indigenous caretakers which include the Bodéwadmik (Potawatomi), Lenape (Delaware), Myaamia (Miami), and Shawnee people.

[signature_2029111013]