[Edling] [EXTERNAL] SciTube Video - Wright, Chan & Boun - How Multilingual Education Helped Cambodia Boost Indigenous Student Enrolment

InterpreterMan via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Tue Jan 16 12:48:04 UTC 2024

Greetings from an American expatriate and EFL (and sometimes Spanish) professor in Taipei, Taiwan. This is truly a concept whose time has come! I'm one of those folks who is not likely to read a 30-minute journal article, and this type of easy-to-digest executive summary is just what the doctor ordered.
I'm going to share this email with colleagues here in Asia who might be interested not only in this use of videos but also in this article's topic of educational outreach to fellow citizens in remote areas and whose primary language might not be the de facto or de jure national language.
Best wishes,
Dan VTaipei, Taiwan
Daniel Steve Villarreal, Ph.D. (萬丹青)Assistant Professor of English (MOE # 036823)
Licensed Court Interpreter # 315 (Spanish-English, TX), Master designation
ESL & Spanish instructor
Spanish-to-English translation
www.americanolderbrother.com
https://tw.linkedin.com/in/daniel-steve-villarreal-ph-d-39a60077 https://t.vipkid.com.cn/?refereeId=3495217 <--Degreed North American native English speaker; interested in teaching English online? CLICK HERE!