Friesian

Mari Rhydwen rhydwen at central.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Aug 6 04:10:50 UTC 1996

Here's a message from Henk Wolf about Friesian.
Mari

I tried to send the following message last Thursday, but I got an
error message. I am forwarding it now. My apologies if you have
already received it.

Trouble sending mail on ns1.fa.knaw.nl:

============ Transcript follows ============

Problem in send_address [EOF].