Consultant Compensation (fwd)

Robin Sabino sabinro at mail.auburn.edu
Tue Feb 27 13:51:46 UTC 1996

I wanted too thank you all for sharing your experiences and for your
helpful advice. I've been saving messages, and will post a summary as
soon as they stop coming.

In the mean time, I received the following from Eric Kapono
<erick at hawaii.edu> directly because of difficulty with postings
to the list. He raises an important point. In fact, this was pointed out
to me several years ago when I asked for guidance on compensating a last
speaker. With assistance from the American Philosophical Society I was able
to compensate her for a short period of work at the rate of $250.00 an hour