FYI: Endangered languages documentation mailbot -Reply

Tyrone Paywa TPAYWA at NOVELL.COM
Sat Mar 30 03:25:34 UTC 1996

I would be interested in periodic updates.

Ty

>>> Allan Wechsler <awechsle at bbn.com> - 3/28/96 2:01 PM >>>
I couldn't resist requesting the whole statistics file from Dietmar
Zaefferer's recently-announced Language Documentation Urgency List.

There's only one language there.  I would hope that this august body
can do better than that.  I am not expert enough in any endangered
language to fill out the questionnaire, but it didn't look like it
would take more than ten minutes to fill out.

Second, I would be interested in receiving periodic updates on the
progress of the LDUL; I wonder if the rest of the list shares my
interest, and if so, if Dr. Zaefferer could oblige us with an
occasional brief progress report?

-A