forwarded message again

Mari Rhydwen rhydwen at central.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Sep 12 02:08:30 UTC 1996

Dear All,

Here below is a forwarded message containing the first part of the
mysterious list of names.  I have, in fact, tried to forward this entire
message several times, and others, without success.  If this does in fact
make it to you all, please bear with me.  Something is going wrong out
there in cyberspace and I'm trying to fix it.  My apologies to everyone who
is trying to get something out there (in here?) without success.
Hwyl, Mari
>Dear linguists,
>
>in June 1996, we posted a query on language description and field work on
>Endangered Languages List. In order to keep this posting as short as
>possible, we do not present a summary in this mail but refer you to our
>WWW pages where a compilation of the answers we received can be accessed
>under the following URL:
>
>http://www.cip.fak14.uni-muenchen.de/~avg/working_papers/authors_sum.html
>
>Everybody without a www access can receive a mail version of the summary
>by sending an email to
>
>     avg at cip.fak14.uni-muenchen.de
>
>Last but not least, we want to thank warmly the following thirty-three
>people who responded to our query (the names are alphabetically ordered):
>
>     Glenn Ayres, gayres at ns.inter.edu
>     Janet Barnes, Janet_Barnes at sil.org
>     Bond, bond at kssalt.cipl.cae.ntt.jp
>     Bev Brandrup, Bev_Brandrup%COF2 at ccmail.sil.org
>     Lea Brown, lea.brown at linguistics.su.edu.au
>     Tucker Childs, G_Tucker_Childs at msn.com
>     Ronald Cosper, RCosper at HUSKY1.STMARYS.CA
>     Terry Crowley, tcrowley at waikato.ac.nz
>     Alan Dench, adench at uniwa.uwa.edu.au
>     Mark Donohue, wk767 at freenet.victoria.bc.ca
>     Robert Early, early at vanuatu.usp.ac.fj
>     James L. Fidelholtz, jfidel at udlapvms.pue.udlap.mx
>     Paul Foulkes, Paul.Foulkes at newcastle.ac.uk
>     Louanna Furbee, anthnlf at mizzou1.missouri.edu
>     Phillip L. Harms, no email address available
>     M.A.F. Klamer, klamerm at jet.let.vu.nl
>     Catharina L van Klinken, cvk at coombs.anu.edu.au
>     Tom Klingler, klingler at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
>     Lopez, no email addess available
>     John O'Meara, jomeara at cs_acad_lan.Lakeheadu.ca
>     Charles Henry Morrill, morrill at othello.ucs.indiana.edu
>     Charles A. Mortensen, no email address available
>     Chaz Mortensen, Chaz_Mortensen at sil.org
>     Dave Odden, odden at ling.ohio-state.edu
>     Knut J. Olawsky, lawsky at sapir.ling.uni-duesseldorf.de
>     Nancy Morse, no eamil address availbale
>     Eric Pederson, Eric.Pederson at mpi.nl
>     John Phillips, john at po.yb.cc.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp
>     Lotoshko Jurij Rostislavovic, lotofil at tversu.ac.ru
>     Patrick Ryan, protol9 at mail.idt.net
>     Stanley Starosta, stanley at hawaii.edu
>     B. Woll, B.Woll at city.ac.uk
>     David Zorc, dzorc at pop.erols.com
>
>With kind regards,
>
>the Munich AVG team
>Ellen Brandner
>Roman Pichler
>Christian Stroemsdoerfer
>Tsuyoshi Takizawa
>Dietmar Zaefferer

Mari Rhydwen, Communication Studies,Humanities, Perth, WA 6150, Australia

Telephone: 09 360 2217  Fax: 09 360 6367