short addition to last posting

Trond Trosterud trondt at barsek.hsf.no
Wed Feb 12 10:17:34 UTC 1997

VAA15852

One clause was missing in one of the last paragraphs. Here is the full
sentence, with the addition after the second comma:

On the contrary, this discussion will get really illuminating for to-become
field workers when we can read how lg is neither a resource like fish or
fresh
water nor a profit-making intellectual property like genetic codes or
company logos, but still something that should be kept for oneself and not
shared with others.

Also, anticipating a rush of mail :-) !! asking for the article "On
supporting..", I put it on the web, address

http://www.norut.no/barsek/ip/lgsup.html

Trond

Trond Trosterud                         email: trondt at barsek.hsf.no
Barentssekretariatet, P.O.Box 276,              work: +47-7899-3758
N-9901 Kirkenes, Norway                          fax: +47-7899-3225
http://www.norut.no/barsek/ip/iphome.html       home: +47-7899-2243
Character test string, please ignore: ..............-....

Endangered-Languages-L Forum: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au