ELL: an update on the Transparent Language Systems offer

David Harris dharris at las-inc.com
Fri Apr 2 02:58:55 UTC 1999

	      *** EOOH ***
	      From: "David Harris" <dharris at las-inc.com>
	      To: <endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au>
	      Cc: "'Gary Ingle'" <garyi at halcyon.com>
	      Subject: RE: ELL: an update on the Transparent Language Systems
	      offer
	      Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 21:58:55 -0500
	      Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

	      Actually, I didn't. Mostly because I never heard a thing back
	      from them when
	      I originally wrote them congratulating them on their willingness
	      to provide
	      the templates and asking for further information about how I
	      could
	      participate. If you agree with my assessment, though, feel free
	      to pass it
	      on to them. Judging from the general lack of interest among the
	      people on
	      this list, I really think they're gonna have to re-think their
	      plan or it
	      won't go anywhere at all.