ELL: RE: spam and conviction

Matthew McDaniel akha at loxinfo.co.th
Sun Apr 4 12:05:38 UTC 1999

<Pine.GSO.4.05.9904011035080.23477-100000"@hercules.acsu.buffalo.edu>
<3.0.5.32.19990401181157.007e3360 at utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
To: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

*** EOOH ***
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 19:05:38 +0700
From: Matthew McDaniel <akha at loxinfo.co.th>
To: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
Subject: ELL: RE: spam and conviction
Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

Ok, here is my solution.

I have registered the web domain called EndangeredLanguages.com

I have done a similar registration for Indigenousworld.com

What we will be doing in both cases is as follows, and I will speak in regard
endangered languages first.

On the web site, endangeredlanguages.com we will make templates where a person
can sign up one page in an alphabetical order and then put in their pass word
and add their language group to that site, like a mall, that will tell the
work
they are doing on that langauge and the resources that they have gathered.

This will give an easy format to fill out for people that don't have place to
park.

It is going to take time for us to get the site built but it is hoped that it
will in brief form give place to lots of language groups to park their work's
introduction, needs they have, resources they have found and so forth.

Please be patient while we get it built.

Matthew McDaniel

--

Matthew McDaniel
The Akha Heritage Foundation

Web Site:
http://www.akha.com
mailto:akha at loxinfo.co.th

US Address:

Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
1586 Ewald Ave SE
Salem OR 97302
USA