ELL: Transparent Language Systems offer and smaller commu

Marion Gunn mgunn at ucd.ie
Thu Apr 8 21:58:57 UTC 1999

*** EOOH ***
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 21:58:57 +0000
From: Marion Gunn <mgunn at ucd.ie>
To: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
Subject: Re: ELL: Transparent Language Systems offer and smaller commu
Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

MQuinlan at transparent.com wrote:
> Since then we have done languages such as Polish, Irish, Arabic, Swedish and
> Dutch, for which there are very small commercial markets.

Who made your Irish version, Michael? My reason for asking is that
someone approached me to do so some years back, but whether I was too
busy, or he was, or what happened I do not recall, only that nothing
came of it.

I remember thinking what a great title for a package "Transparent
Language" was, which is why it stayed in my memory.

As I say, nothing came of whatever contact was made at the time, but now
I wish it had, and I wish you well, and wish even more success to your
company!
mg

 We've enjoyed it and

 ----