ELL: definitions for various terms re: minority languages

Matthew McDaniel akha at loxinfo.co.th
Fri Mar 19 15:58:12 UTC 1999

x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
To: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

*** EOOH ***
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 22:58:12 +0700
From: Matthew McDaniel <akha at loxinfo.co.th>
To: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
Subject: Re: ELL: definitions for various terms re: minority languages
Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

Marion:

Over here in the corner, the guy with a blister on his pinky,

would it be too much to ask if were were to include in that list the number of
efforts currently publishing in the field, the difficulties they find, and
proportional moneys spent on studying indigenous languages vs publishing works
for the indigenous communities?

Matthew

--

Matthew McDaniel
The Akha Heritage Foundation

Web Site:
http://www.akha.com
mailto:akha at loxinfo.co.th

US Address:

Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
1586 Ewald Ave SE
Salem OR 97302
USA