ELL: Observation regarding two recent threads

Matthew McDaniel akha at loxinfo.co.th
Fri Mar 26 13:12:49 UTC 1999

x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
To: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

*** EOOH ***
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 20:12:49 +0700
From: Matthew McDaniel <akha at loxinfo.co.th>
To: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
Subject: Re: ELL: Observation regarding two recent threads
Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

Paul Lewis's email is currently circulating in the mountains among the Akha
and
a response is being drafted.

When the Akha have that ready it will be posted.

Matthew McDaniel

--

Matthew McDaniel
The Akha Heritage Foundation

Web Site:
http://www.akha.com
mailto:akha at loxinfo.co.th

US Address:

Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
1586 Ewald Ave SE
Salem OR 97302
USA