ELL: moderator

Allen and Mari white.cloud at bigpond.com
Mon Oct 4 03:12:35 UTC 1999

	      *** EOOH ***
	      From: "Allen and Mari" <white.cloud at bigpond.com>
	      To: <endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au>
	      Subject: ELL: moderator
	      Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:12:35 +0800
	      Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

	      Dear ELL subscribers,
	      I was just sailing up to and around the NW Cape and so I have
	      been out of
	      email contact for a few days.  Currently I am sailing off
	      Onslow, having
	      made a detour to pick up a mobile phone tower, and I find all
	      the mayhem
	      about moderators happening while I was off batting 45kt winds!
	      I am so sorry for not being there when things were running hot.
	      I will look
	      into ways to dealing with this shortly.
	      In the meantime, I hope things will calm down for a while..we do
	      indeed have
	      these little flare ups every now and again but every time I
	      solicit opinions
	      from subscribers about whether I should unsubsribe people, the
	      general mood
	      seems to be to leave things alone.
	      Mari

	      Mari Rhydwen  white.cloud at bigpond.com

	      ----
	      Endangered-Languages-L Forum:
	      endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
	      Web pages
	      http://carmen.murdoch.edu.au/lists/endangered-languages-l/
	      Subscribe/unsubscribe and other commands:
	      majordomo at carmen.murdoch.edu.au