ELL: Endangered Languages Debate

Matthew McDaniel akha at loxinfo.co.th
Mon Oct 4 04:18:01 UTC 1999

x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
To: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

*** EOOH ***
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 11:18:01 +0700
From: Matthew McDaniel <akha at loxinfo.co.th>
To: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
Subject: Re: ELL: Endangered Languages Debate
Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

not that ratios are important, (would be nice to import those historic people
here now) but we have a 100 missionaries over here who aren't doing that
2-100,
that is a ratio of 50 to 1, not very good odds.  Not as well financed as the
destroyers are.

Matthew

--

Matthew McDaniel
The Akha Heritage Foundation

US Address:

Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
PO BOX 6073
Salem OR 97304
USA

Donations by direct banking can be transferred to:
(Preferred)

Wells Fargo Bank
Akha Heritage Foundation
Acc. # 0081-889693