ELL: Endangered speaker

Matthew McDaniel akha at LOXINFO.CO.TH
Thu Aug 24 00:57:24 UTC 2000

Paula:

What gives with the healthcare office in California, perhaps other than the
fact that this woman is presumeably Indian?

I will forward this to some lists and see what we can find out.

Matthew
Thailand

--

http://www.akha.com

Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
PO BOX 6073
Salem OR 97304  USA

By Visa Card Secure Site: