ELL: [Fwd: [sovernspeakout] Fwd: [chinuk_illahee_northwest] new listserve]

Matthew McDaniel akha at LOXINFO.CO.TH
Thu Feb 24 03:48:45 UTC 2000

--

Matthew McDaniel
The Akha Heritage Foundation

US Address:

Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
PO BOX 6073
Salem OR 97304
USA

By Visa Card Secure Site:

https://www.givetocharity.com/cgi-bin/give.pl?CODE=10956

Donations by direct banking can be transferred to:
(Preferred)

Wells Fargo Bank
Akha Heritage Foundation
Acc. # 0081-889693