ELL: Threat to Celtic Studies in Utrecht

Alasdair MacCaluim alasdair at STARAN.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Mon Jan 10 09:01:23 UTC 2000

A chairdean,

I enclose an e-mail from n.bullinga at library.uu.nl about a threat to Celtic
Studies at Utrecht University. I hope that some list members will be able to
help.

Alasdair MacCaluim
Dun Eideann, Alba

----