ELL: FEL IV Proceedings available: Endangered Languages and Literacy

Marion Gunn mgunn at UCD.IE
Thu Nov 2 11:27:48 UTC 2000

Ar 21:48 -0700 2000-11-01, scríobh Jon Reyhner:
>Nicholas:
>
>I was wondering if you would be interested in trading a copy of the
>proceedings
>for a paperback copy of our new 160 page "Learn in Beauty: Indigenous
>Education
>for a New Century" book? This book is also available free at
>http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~jar/LIB/LIBconts.html
>
>Jon Reyhner

What a beautiful and useful site! I am forwarding information about to
members of my own community.
Thanks,
mg

--
Marion Gunn <mgunn at ucd.ie>

Comhadlanna (archives):
<http://listserv.hea.ie/cgi-bin/gaelic-l?list=>
<http://listserv.heanet.ie/gaelic-l.html>
<http://listserv.heanet.ie/lists/gaelic-l.html>
<http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/liosta>
<http://yeats.csufresno.edu/GAELIC-L.HTML>

Cabhair le LISTSERV (LISTSERV help subscribing and unsubscribing, controlling
the flow of your HEANET list mail):  <http://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa>
SUBSCRIBE/UNSUB commands should only be sent to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.HEANET.IE.
Send the one-line message HELP to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.HEANET.IE for more help.

----
Endangered-Languages-L Forum: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au