ELL: An Australian type of NP: the subset construction

Keira Gebbie Ballantyne ballanty at HAWAII.EDU
Thu Nov 9 00:20:26 UTC 2000

Hi there Ruth,

There was an article recently published in Oceanic Linguistics about these
constructions in Oceanic languages.

The reference is

Frantisek Lichtenberk, 2000. Inclusory Pronominals. Oceanic Linguistics 39
(1) (June 2000): 1-33.

I hope this is useful to you.

Good luck with your research.

Sincerely,