No subject

Steven Bird sb at UNAGI.CIS.UPENN.EDU
Wed Oct 25 20:27:24 UTC 2000

> Just for the sake of throroughness, could anyone on ELL, Arclist, or AV
> Media Matters, tell me/us if there are other lists related to issues of
> archiving, media, and endangered languages out there in cyberland.  I mean
> surely there are....

There's the Linguistic Exploration List:

  http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/linguistic-exploration.html

One focus is digital archives for documenting and describing languages.
There is a survey of digital language archives at:

  http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/exploration/archives.html

--
Steven.Bird at ldc.upenn.edu  http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/sb
Assoc Director, LDC; Adj Assoc Prof, CIS & Linguistics

----
Endangered-Languages-L Forum: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au