ELL: Fwd: Tribes, population

Marion Gunn mgunn at UCD.IE
Wed Apr 25 16:36:20 UTC 2001

Have to say such headcounts of speakers do not impress me -- it is a bit
like putting a higher value on rats/chickens because they outnumber
whales/people.
mg

Ar 09:00 -0400 2001-04-25, scríobh Mike Cahill:

And of course, there is the Ethnologue itself, which gives population

--
Marion Gunn <mgunn at ucd.ie>

----
Endangered-Languages-L Forum: endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au