ELL: Re: Akha Journal: Hot in the city Aug. 10, 2001

Matthew McDaniel akha at LOXINFO.CO.TH
Sat Aug 11 03:22:12 UTC 2001

Cem:

Yes, you can learn Akha Language.

I have much material and can send it to you PDF in part and in text in
part for that which I don't have in PDF.

Akha language is quite easy to learn now that we have put it in a
phonetic script.

Let me know how you would like to proceed.

You can go to http://www.akha.org/akha2/index.htm and scroll down to
"Akha Text" on the left side there and take a look at what it looks
like, as there is one piece on line.

Matthew

--

http://www.drugwar.com/store/proddetail.cfm?ItemID=12&CategoryID=6