ELL: brief translation into ELs needed

M. J. Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Tue Aug 14 14:33:00 UTC 2001

If you would like and do not already have, I know speakers of Jaqaru,
Aymara, and Kawki who might be willing to participate.  Aymara is not
really endangered as a language yet, though it is in places (like Chile)
and the efforts against it are very strong, as I discovered this year in
my travels.  Jaqaru is severely endangered and Kawki is dying.

Dr. MJ Hardman

Endangered-Languages-L Forum: endangered-languages-l at cleo.murdoch.edu.au