ELL: ELF/Rosetta booth at the LSA

Doug Whalen whalen at ALVIN.HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Wed Dec 12 22:15:11 UTC 2001

   Dear Listers,
   The Endangered Language Fund and the Rosetta Project are seeking
volunteers to help with a display booth at the upcoming Linguistic
Society meeting in San Francisco.  If you will be at the meeting an
have some spare time (even an hour or two) to help distribute
literature and talk about endangered languages, please drop me a note.
   If you are at the meeting, please drop by the booth just to say
hello.  We will have some materials from ELF grants, and the Rosetta
Project will have on-line demos of the new search capabilities for
Swadesh lists and other texts.
   The ELF annual meeting will be in the Plaza Room at 8 am on Friday,
4 January, at the Hyatt Regency Embarcadero.  Please come for that as
well.
   Doug Whalen DhW
--
Doug Whalen (whalen at haskins.yale.edu)