ELL: Re: language rights are human rights - reaction from Scotland

Inge Genee inge.genee at ULETH.CA
Wed Jul 11 18:25:33 UTC 2001

Hi David and others,
I am sorry if I sounded indignant - that was not my intention. It was also not
my intention to accuse anyone of anything, just to clear things up, because I
was confused. I apologize if I sounded aggressive - I am new to this list and
was just disappointed in what appeared to be a waste of time (English is not my
native language so it took me quite a while to compose the email). I have
studied Irish myself and so am familiar with the issues involved. Thank you for
clearing things up, and I hope our actions will have the indended results.
All the best,
-Inge Genee

----
Endangered-Languages-L Forum: endangered-languages-l at cleo.murdoch.edu.au