ELL: RE: documentary about language diversity

Jim Mason jimmason at LONGNOW.ORG
Wed Jun 27 21:03:50 UTC 2001

at the recent language digitization conference in santa barbara, i heard
about a collection of 100 some origin stories (in a variety of languages)
recorded on video, in the possession of a museum in new caledonia.  i don't
know the details.

anyone else have more info . . . ?

jim mason
director, rosetta project