ELL: Akha Journal: News June 30, 2001

Matthew McDaniel akha at LOXINFO.CO.TH
Sat Jun 30 07:57:22 UTC 2001

Dear Friends:

Please note we have changed our email address.

This is because of very bad email service at Loxinfo Thailand, a company
that generally does not care about its customers.

akha at akha.org is our new email address.

Other Items:

Investigation into the beating death of Ah Pah continues.

Keep checking out http://www.akha.org
Many changes, many add ons.

Some new or improved pages:

http://www.akha.org/missiondata.htm
http://www.akha.org/missiondrugdealers.htm
http://www.akha.org/hitlergestapo.htm
http://www.akha.org/joking.htm
http://www.akha.org/mechai.htm
http://www.akha.org/intromenu.htm
http://www.akha.org/maesaimission.htm

You may also sign an online petition in support of the Akha People.

The petition to the Thai Government can be seen at

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/AkhaZauh/petition.html

Please sign, please get as many of your friends to sign as possible.

Its free, it WILL help.

We have an additional donation method for those of you familiar with
PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=akha%40loxinfo.co.th

Thankyou for following and responding to the needs of the Akha people
and this project.

For those of you who are interested to take direct action on behalf of
the Akha such as mailing campaigns, distributing literature, or God
forbid, raising funds, just send me an email, and I will add you to the
Akha Human Rights Action Network mailing list.

Matthew McDaniel

http://www.akha.org

PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=akha%40loxinfo.co.th

Credit Card Donation Site:

http://www.drugwar.com/store/proddetail.cfm?ItemID=12&CategoryID=6

Your donation goes to infant care, vitamins, medical supplies, wells,
bread and fish for the villages.

Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
PO BOX 6073
Salem OR 97304  USA