ELL: Re: Anger and Dismay - Cornish language not signed up - European

Marion Gunn mgunn at EGT.IE
Fri May 4 01:49:32 UTC 2001

Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
Sender: owner-endangered-languages-l at carmen.murdoch.edu.au

I have just fwded Andrew Climo-Thompson's 2 msgs of today to
CELTIC-L at LISTSERV.HEANET.IE and elsewhere.

Suggest the Cornish contact, as a matter of urgency, the European Bureau
for Lesser-Used Languages, via the following website:
www.eblul.org (ALSO SEND FAXES to the number displayed on that site, and
contact the British branch of EBLUL, & MEPs).

Sad the man who sleeps when a brother cries (to put it too politely).
mg

--
Marion Gunn
Everson Gunn Teoranta